Terms and Conditions
All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be invoiced at the prevailing prices at the date of shipment. We cannot be held responsible for any errors that may be inadvertently included in this website, online, or in other printed materials including catalogs.
Credit Card Pre-Authorization
Please be aware that your bank may place a pre-authorization hold on your account. The amount of this pre-authorization will be the same as your order amount, excluding sales tax and shipping costs. This pre-authorization hold is usually released within 24 hours once the order ships but may last up to 7 business days for credit and debit customers. If you have any questions about your bank’s pre-authorization hold policy, please call the number on the back of your card.
All mail, fax, and phone orders are processed for shipment immediately on receipt of order.
- Most orders are shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. Larger shipments or shipments exceeding 150 pounds may be shipped UPS Ground or common carrier, whichever is best to avoid damage to contents.
- Inspect your packages upon delivery and notify delivery agent before they leave your site.
- Claims are the responsibility of the carrier.
- Shortages, lost, or damaged goods must be reported to Car Wash Superstore within 7 days.
- Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to all orders.
- Redirected shipments to a different address may result in added charges.
- Shipper adds a surcharge per package for residential delivery.
- UPS Ground fees are subject to change without notice.
- Any quote of freight charges by a sales person is an estimate only and may vary at time of delivery.
Freight quotes are valid for seven days.
All custom/special orders placed with Car Wash Superstore require payment in full at the time the order is placed. An estimated shipping date will be provided upon request. Also, custom/special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
All products sold by Car Wash Superstore carry the manufacturer's warranties and these warranties are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. Car Wash Superstore will assist our customers in the warranty process with the manufacturer. There are no other warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied by Car Wash Superstore. The customer will be responsible for transportation, labor costs, and all other incidental expenses in connection with the warranty repair or replacement.
All charges are to be paid for at the time of purchase. Car Wash Superstore accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover cards.
- All returns must be first authorized by a representative of Car Wash Superstore. No returns will be credited without prior authorization from Car Wash Superstore.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- No returns are accepted after 90 days. No returns on electronics after 30 days.
- Any returns between 30 and 90 days are subject to a re-stocking fee of 20%.
- No used parts will be credited (manufacturers warranties may apply).
- Return items must be shipped prepaid. We suggest you ship the products to us in their original packaging, and insure shipment.
- If original package is not available, customer should use adequate packaging to prevent damage during shipping. Car Wash Superstore cannot be held responsible for loss or damage during return shipment. Examples of items that require special packaging include but are not limited to motors, pumps, chemicals, and electrical components. Pumps should be dry of fluids and the crankcase oil drained of oil. Any liquids must be packaged in a manner to prevent spills or leaks
- Returned items must be in as-new condition, complete with all manuals, parts and accessories as sold originally.
Upon receipt of Return Merchandise Authorization, you will be instructed to return your part(s) within 10 days to the following address:
Car Wash Superstore
905 Hickory Lane
Mansfield, OH 44905